Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape

Welcome to the Eternity Scape Forums.

HomeLatest imagesForum Rules Vote10RegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
You Env Me
Site Developer/Owner
Site Developer/Owner

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm

When you register an account to the forums, you are agreeing that you will abide by all our rules and terms of service. If you do not follow these rules you will have action taken against you. If you are unsure of the rules, Read below.

Rule 1: Double Posting Double post, this means post two or more posts one after another, if you must, edit your post using the edit button. If you do double post, you will be given an infraction.

Rule 2: Profane and Harmful Content Posting links to sites that contain harmful or offensive content will result in an instant ban. i.e Key loggers, trojan infected sites.

Rule 3: Flaming Others Do not flame others via the forums, everyone here deserves respect and this is not tolerated. Flaming/arguments will be stopped quickly, and the users engaged in the flame'ing will receive infractions.
Please note private conversations weather it contains bad language etc. are tolerated via private message.

Rule 4: Spamming Any pointless material that is posted on the forums will not be tolerated, it will result in you receiving an infraction, and your thread being closed and or deleted.

Rule 5: Sexual Harassment We do not tolerate this in anyway, both men and women are somewhat equal. Please don't joke around too much about this, because some take it very seriously obviously if you are friendly with each other then banter is tolerated although if one party complains you will face an infraction.

Rule 6: Impersonation of others There shall be no impersonation of Jagex staff, Grinderscape staff, Famous, rich or anybody else. This will result in you being permanently banned from the server, and quite possibly the site.

Rule 7: Descrimination Being discriminative to anyone on the forums is not allowed. You will be banned for 1day if any kind of excessive discrimination is in your post, private message, picture comment, etc. This goes for:
Racism
Religious intolerance
Sexism
Homophobia
Ageism
Just keep it to yourself.

Rule 8: Plagiarism Anybody caught stealing somebody else's work will have their thread deleted and account banned for 48 hours. continuing to steal other peoples work will result in a permanent ban.

*Any Moderator/Admin has the right to suspend you from posting if you break any of these rules, aswell as any member has the right to report you for breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
https://secret11501258.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1