Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape

Welcome to the Eternity Scape Forums.

HomeLatest imagesMust read before posting! Vote10RegisterLog in

Must read before posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
You Env Me
Site Developer/Owner
Site Developer/Owner

Must read before posting! Empty
PostSubject: Must read before posting!   Must read before posting! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Before posting in this section please use the following code:

Name of rule breaker:

The incident:

evidence of rule breaker (ScreenShot/Video):

Therefore any claims not using this code will be LOCKED and or REMOVED.
Please be aware 99% of claims that do not provide evidence will be ignored.
Back to top Go down
https://secret11501258.forumotion.com

Must read before posting!
Page 1 of 1