Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape

Welcome to the Eternity Scape Forums.

HomeLatest imagesArrogant's Suggestion List Vote10RegisterLog in

Arrogant's Suggestion List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrogant
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Arrogant's Suggestion List Empty
PostSubject: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Done List:
Drop Rates
Remove Items from some Shops

Still in Progress/Denied:
Barrows Gloves/Torso/Rune Defender

A seperate mini-game, possibly for these 3 items? Seeing as Void alone is a pain too get.
-------------------------------------
Things added to "Chillzone" Example: More NPC Features? Maybe a Different Location?
A shop that Sells/Resells a "Null Coin/Something Else" for 2B, Kinda like a cash bank system so players
can have more than max cash.
Mithril Dragons/Tormented Demons/Corp Beast (Highly unlikely, But I'm sure everyone would love to see these)
A "Shiny" Key Based system, Explaining it: Basically, Lets say... Rock crabs drop Shiny Key's at a low Rate, You can use the shiny keys on a "Chest" at home, to get 1-3 Random items from chest
A Mystery Box Based System, You obtain a mystery box from a Monster(Any tbh) and it has a 2-5% chance of giving a PVP Armor, and a 20% chance of a Cash amount(doesn't really matter)

Last edited by Arrogant on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teh Orange
Teh Orange

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 pm

I'd agree, but it'd hard to add a Delta based minigame into PI. Also barrows is supposed to be rare. And the higher drop rates I believe he forgot to lower. Taking dragon bones out and arcane stream would definitely help though.
Back to top Go down
b4rr4g3 v1
Administrator
Administrator
b4rr4g3 v1

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm

worked on all exept with dragon bones...ill work with that
Back to top Go down
Arrogant
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am

Updated a Few Things
Back to top Go down
RTJake

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 am

For the max cash suggestion, the item should be castlewars tickets or other stackable items that cannot be obtained in any way other than bought in shop for 2147M and sold again for 2147M

This would be a very late update as it is very unlikely for anyone to earn this so fast.
Back to top Go down
Arrogant
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Well, I've obtained max cash by no-lifing Bosses and etc, and I'm having problems with cash storing. I'm sure others will have problems too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrogant's Suggestion List   Arrogant's Suggestion List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrogant's Suggestion List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Scape :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: