Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape

Welcome to the Eternity Scape Forums.

HomeLatest imagesLog in death Vote10RegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTJake

PostSubject: Log in death   Log in death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 am

Okay for the past few hours i have been trying to play but keep getting disconnected, each time i log back in it shows i have died (I'm back at home with 3 items)
This is just a little bug that will probably go away on restart but as you can see, its a huge problem for anyone trying to play wearing fairly decent, hard to acquire items.

I also have trouble logging in a lot, i get the no response from server error.. Its a restart and fix bug but a huge one at that.

Items i have lost so far:
D chain x 6
Armadyl helm x 1
D boots x 2
Bandos tassets x 1
Ancient stattute x 4
cash x 32M
Berserker ring x 2
Fury x 1

I hope you read this and fix as soon as possible as this kind of bug may destroy our community.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Scape :: Support :: Report Bugs-
Jump to: