Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Terms Of Service

By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms.
You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here.

I AGREE

Cancel
Eternity Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape

Welcome to the Eternity Scape Forums.

HomeLatest imagesnvm just **** this Vote10RegisterLog in

nvm just **** this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
b4rr4g3 v1
Administrator
Administrator
b4rr4g3 v1

nvm just **** this Empty
PostSubject: nvm just **** this   nvm just **** this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm

nvm gonna stop hosting cuz for some reason no1 can connect so **** this
Back to top Go down
Teh Orange
Teh Orange

nvm just **** this Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm just **** this   nvm just **** this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Try portforwarding with a new no-ip?
Back to top Go down
RTJake

nvm just **** this Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm just **** this   nvm just **** this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:34 am

Okay if you can fix the bugs so far i will try to buy us a vps. It may be soon but until i get my new credit card i can't do anything.

I would need donations from the players to keep it running but i can start it up and run it for a while if i need to.

Just think this through, i love this server and don't want it to die.
Back to top Go down
b4rr4g3 v1
Administrator
Administrator
b4rr4g3 v1

nvm just **** this Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm just **** this   nvm just **** this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 am

RTJake wrote:
Okay if you can fix the bugs so far i will try to buy us a vps. It may be soon but until i get my new credit card i can't do anything.

I would need donations from the players to keep it running but i can start it up and run it for a while if i need to.

Just think this through, i love this server and don't want it to die.
kk get on msn ASAP so i can fix bugs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nvm just **** this Empty
PostSubject: Re: nvm just **** this   nvm just **** this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nvm just **** this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Scape :: General Discussion :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: